Midwest Wine Press Hosting Midwest Wine Tasting
Midwest Wine Press will be hosting a Midwest Wine Tasting Event on March 8th in Chicago. More than 20 wines from across the Midwest will be featured including award-winning wines made from cold hardy grapes including:
- Norton wines from Southern Illinois and Missouri
- Cab Franc from Michigan and Illinois
- Brianna from Illinois
- Valvin Muscat from Indiana
- Auxerrois from Michigan
- Frontenac Gris from Wisconsin and Michigan
- Marquette from New York, Minnesota, Wisconsin and Iowa
- Labrusca wines you will swear are not Labruscas
- Other unique and hard to find wines including a rare Vitis Aumerensis from the Finger Lakes
Enjoy a wide selection of regional wine and appetizers along with other Midwest wine lovers during this two-hour event. The tasting will be held at 1115 South Plymouth Court which is one mile south of downtown Chicago in the Printer’s Row area. Midwest Wine Press publisher Mark Ganchiff will be on hand to explain the wines and make a brief presentation about the growth of Midwest wine.
A portion of the ticket charge goes to support Midwest Wine Press.
For more information, call 312-972-6360. For tickets visit: Midwest Wine Press Midwest Wine Tasting
SPECIAL NOTE TO READERS WHO SELECTED THE “HYBRID WINEMAKING EBOOK” DURING THE RECENT CROWD FUNDING: If you selected the “Hybrid Winemaking EBook” premium during the recent crowd funding campaign and you have not received the book via email, please contact me directly at email@example.com