Top Five Stories For January
January was the highest readership month ever for Midwest Wine Press! (We’ve been publishing since September 2011.)
Here’s what our growing readership was reading during January:
1. Winery Dog of the Year Contest Winners– MWP readers like Midwest wines, but they love winery dogs more.
2. Coming Soon: A New Red Wine That’s a Pearl– Have you tried Petite Pearl yet?
3. Women Prefer Wine With a Story to Tell– Includes a label you won’t believe got past TTB.
4. Why Buy Local Wine?– Our new columnist, Michael Schafer, makes the case for Midwest wine.
5. “Edward Scissorhands” Replacing Hand Pruning– Robots will soon be pruning your vineyard!